When the “supernatural” is mentioned to someone, it receives one of three reactions:
1. Testify! What miracle did God do in your life!
2. I don’t understand what this is/ it doesn’t exist.
3. I want to run because I’ve been told that it is demonic.
There are more churches now that are discussing moving in the Spirit. However, there are still some that deny the existence, or claim that it was just in Jesus’ time. The reality is that the supernatural does exist, but whether it is good or not depends on what spirit is behind it.
A person having visions- whether day or night visions/dreams- of things happening in the future is usually not experiencing a demonic attack. Prophesy, visions, and word of knowledge are all biblical, and can happen to any believer. However, if the person is having nightmares, or waking up in terror, a demonic spirit may be in play. Satan can distort anything- including the Gifts of the Spirit. Discernment tells us whether what is happening is good (to edify God) or evil (glorifying Satan).
Our December issue will discuss the Gifts of the Spirit (what they are, how they manifest, and the purpose). We will teach you how to flow in them as it is freely given to all believers. The Gifts of the Spirit weren’t given to generate fear (as media portrays it), but to build up the church and edify God. Unfortunately, because often it is a topic that isn’t always openly discussed, people either fear it (horror movies, science-fiction, etc) or dismiss it as fiction. However, there are many more that are unknowingly operating in the gifts but suppressing them due to a false belief.
Additionally, we will be discussing the five-fold ministry, and how to tell if you have been called of God.
Get ready to take your faith to a new level, in our next issue! December 2017 is released on November 27, 2017 via our social media channels, subscriptions, and on our website.
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019