This year, he is releasing a four-part series which has been entitled, “The Second City” with the second of these instalments being released on June 8. This album is a nod to his past, but also shares his deep, bold faith in God.
Steven Malcolm shares with Faith Filled Family his testimony of growing up without a father, being raised by a single mom, and how he came to Christ. It is a powerful testimony that will amaze you with God’s goodness, and how God can truly change a life. Steven is genuine, and very bold in his faith. He openly discusses how God met him at a very low point in his life, and how He turned his life around. He also shares how finding “the right church” helped him in his faith, how it resonated with him, and how it helped him find his ultimate calling.
Steven Malcolm will be featured in our June Issue as our cover story. Be sure to read his amazing testimony in our upcoming issue of Faith Filled Family magazine!
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019