Pastor and best-selling author, T.D. Jakes sits down with Bobby Brown for an exclusive, hour-long interview on his new talk show, T.D. Jakes.
In the interview, Bobby opens up about his relationship with Whitney, the passing of Bobbi Kristina, past struggles, and current relationships in his life.
The segment features a moving segment with a heartfelt apology from a surprise guest. A sneak peak of this emotional moment can be found here.
The full episode is set to air Wednesday, September 28th. It is additionally available on OWN at 6:00 pm EST/PST
“Conversations with America: Beyond Black and Blue”: Thursday, September 29th
Following the police shooting of Keith Lamont Scott, T.D. Jakes visits the scene of the crime in Charlotte, NC. Jakes continues his Conversations with America series, meeting with families, officials and experts to discuss continued injustices and determine how we get beyond the black and blue and move toward justice everywhere.
“Silent Epidemics”: Tuesday, September 28th
T.D. Jakes sits down with people living with mental illnesses, many who are still suffering without treatment because they are afraid to give voice to their illnesses. This silent epidemic impacts nearly 10 million adults in America, who are living with a serious mental illness like Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorders, Depression and Anxiety. The social stigma associated with mental illness can cause prejudicial attitudes and discriminatory behavior directed towards individuals with mental health problems. Victims of mental illness and their loved ones are often held hostage by the diseases, unable to discuss or seek treatment without fear of reprisal or, ostracism. Many adults who suffer from mental illness do so without consistent psychiatric intervention because the stigma associated with these illnesses is so difficult to overcome. Metta World Peace stops by to chat with Jakes – check out a clip here!
These episodes are taping live from Charlotte, North Carolina this week.
*Rogers & Cowan (www.rogersandcowan.com)
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019
- Funston Helps Moms With 3 Steps To Wholeness - May 20, 2019
- Peer Raising: Have We Lost Our Kids To Their Friends? - May 17, 2019
- 4 Methods God Uses To Correct You… But Lovingly. - May 15, 2019
- Senate Revives Controversial Save Chick-fil-A Bill - May 14, 2019
- How Does An Angel Like Satan Suddenly Turn Evil? - May 8, 2019