Faith Filled Family is honoured to announce that Taffi Dollar with be our cover story in our upcoming issue being released April 26th.
Taffi Dollar is the senior pastor of World Changers Church International alongside her husband, Creflo Dollar. World Changers Church International was founded in 1986, and has grown to over 30,000 members. WCCI is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with over twenty fellowship churches nationally and internationally.
Taffi is a renowned author, teacher, and spiritual leader with a strong commitment to helping others. Taffi Dollar’s focus is strongly on biblical equality, as evidenced in her book entitled, Gender Roles, and again in her upcoming book, “The Grace Of Mutual Submission: Beyond Marriage and Domination” which was released during the Radical Revolution Conference. Taffi’s heart is to enlighten women about the strength, power, and equality given to them by God.In our interview with Taffi, she shared her heart for creating strong Christian marriages, and she discussed some common misconceptions behind the idea of submission- from both sides. She comments that “submission” should be considered a bad word in marriage. Submission itself is a beautiful work when used in the correct context of marriage. It was only the distortion of the term that made the word distasteful among women.
Regarding her book, Taffi comments, “Please understand, this book is not going to tell you to refuse to submit to anyone. What it will teach you is how to submit according to God’s Word. Submission is a God-ordained principle that will propel our lives to the next level. Mutual submission is not about a feminist agenda or women’s liberation, but about all people’s liberty…We are heirs together, free together, tasked with figuring this out together.”
The Grace of Mutual Submission will discuss the negative connotation behind submission, and how we can create an environment for men, women, children, families and communities to begin thriving in their God-ordained assignments.
Taffi Dollar additionally leads WCCI’s Radical Women’s Ministry, and Prestige Ministry, which is an outreach to women who are involved in human trafficking/sex industry. She has founded Arrow Records, and oversees the independent label that has sold over 300 million units.
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019
- Funston Helps Moms With 3 Steps To Wholeness - May 20, 2019
- Peer Raising: Have We Lost Our Kids To Their Friends? - May 17, 2019
- 4 Methods God Uses To Correct You… But Lovingly. - May 15, 2019
- Senate Revives Controversial Save Chick-fil-A Bill - May 14, 2019
- How Does An Angel Like Satan Suddenly Turn Evil? - May 8, 2019