Rebellion, or “self-expression” as it’s been called, has been accepted as a normal part of growing up. Many parents have resigned themselves to believing that this phase of purple hair, frenzied dating and break ups, promiscuity, etc is just part of growing up.
But is isn’t, and it isn’t easy for parents who are trying to spare their children the heartbreak of their actions.
How do you get through to a teen who is just not getting it that their behavior has serious consequences spiritually and in the natural? How do you break through their thoughts of “nothing bad can happen to me”?
“Sowing Your Wild Oats: Rebellion is Just Not Getting It” will walk you through this process, and appears in our March issue.
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019