Our August issue has just been released! For all of those exhausted parents who just want their child to (fill in the blank), this edition is just for you!
- Clean their room without complaint- and keep it clean!
- Obey and respect my authority as their parent/Stop rebelling.
- Eat a healthy meal without being picky/Asking for junk food all the time.
- Heed my words about predators on the internet- not everyone who wants to “friend” them is friendly.
- Spend more time with my children despite a busy schedule.
- How to cope with the, “I’m bored!” syndrome.
- And many, many more!
Our August issue will give you hope, encouragement, and most of all, bring blissful peace into your homes. All of our articles were written by parents/grandparents just like you who have gone through what you are experiencing. Glean from their words of wisdom, and be comforted in knowing that you are not alone.
Read our latest issue here.
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019
- Funston Helps Moms With 3 Steps To Wholeness - May 20, 2019
- Peer Raising: Have We Lost Our Kids To Their Friends? - May 17, 2019
- 4 Methods God Uses To Correct You… But Lovingly. - May 15, 2019
- Senate Revives Controversial Save Chick-fil-A Bill - May 14, 2019
- How Does An Angel Like Satan Suddenly Turn Evil? - May 8, 2019