Los Angeles, California- Actress, singer and songwriter, Cassie Byram, in conjunction with Oodles World, is planting scripture in children’s hearts by releasing TreasureToons on October 4. TreasureToons is an animated series of sing-along videos which help children to memorize Bible verses. The first installment will be available exclusively for download on iTunes and on DVD here.
TreasureToons is a family project which was inspired by Byram’s Lifetime Scripture Songs album, “Wonderfully Made”. It was produced in collaboration with husband, Amick Byram (Grammy and Emmy nominated singer/actor) and their musically talented adult sons. This family have crafted a series of colorful lyric videos filled with memorable songs, friendly characters, and an animated world that children will want to continually engage in.
“My main goal is to add value to people’s lives,” Byram shares. “I want to help children know how loved they are by God while teaching them to love God and others by introducing them to Scripture in a fun and easy way. The Scripture songs I’ve written, along with the TreasureToons project, are my way of blending faith and career through animation. One of the greatest gifts for me personally was collaborating on these projects with my sons and my husband.”
TreasureToons has over 50 minutes of entertainment with original music from renown musicians. It uses lyrics straight from the Bible. Every song is animated to correspond to the message of each particular Scripture verse and will capture your child’s imagination and attention.
It has been approved by the Dove Foundation, which gave it 5/5 Doves.
TreasureToons is available on October 4th on iTunes for $9.99, while the physical copy can be found at www.treasuretoons.com for $12.95.
For a limited time, they are offering a holiday bundle on their website which includes the TreasureToons DVD, Byram’s “Wonderfully Made” CD, and a plush stuffed animal of Rippy the Frog for $19.95.
For the latest news and updates regarding TreasureToons, please visit:
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019
- Funston Helps Moms With 3 Steps To Wholeness - May 20, 2019
- Peer Raising: Have We Lost Our Kids To Their Friends? - May 17, 2019
- 4 Methods God Uses To Correct You… But Lovingly. - May 15, 2019
- Senate Revives Controversial Save Chick-fil-A Bill - May 14, 2019
- How Does An Angel Like Satan Suddenly Turn Evil? - May 8, 2019