New Years’ are a great time for new beginnings and going to new levels in Christ. Many of us had a word spoken over our lives, and can’t wait for it to manifest! Sometimes, the manifestation happens quickly and we rejoice. However, more often than not, we endure some type of hardship or trial making us wonder if we even heard from God in the first place. After all, why would God give us a word to encourage us, and then hardship would follow?
If you are wondering the same thing, know that you are not alone. I, myself, have gone through the same thing. One year, financial prosperity was prophesied into my life. I went home excited, and hardly slept all night! I waited patiently for an increase in finances holding on tightly to God’s promise… and all I experienced that year was extreme financial hardship. In that year, salaries were cut by 20%- and we had another child on the way. Errors occurred with our bank account due to no fault of our own, but it was a lengthy process in sorting it out and restoring the correct balance. Everywhere we turned, we experienced financial set back after financial set back. When it seemed as if we were caught up… we had a major repair in the house. While we were grateful that God provided every step of the way, we wondered when this financial seize would end. Where was our promise?
If you find yourself wondering the same thing, Chris Benton may be able to provide some insight as to why this is occurring. Prophesies accompanied by trials are not uncommon, and often there is a reason as to the timing of the prophesy.
This topic and many more can be found in our February issue coming out on January 26, 2018 via social media, our website, and through our free subscription!
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019
- Funston Helps Moms With 3 Steps To Wholeness - May 20, 2019
- Peer Raising: Have We Lost Our Kids To Their Friends? - May 17, 2019
- 4 Methods God Uses To Correct You… But Lovingly. - May 15, 2019
- Senate Revives Controversial Save Chick-fil-A Bill - May 14, 2019
- How Does An Angel Like Satan Suddenly Turn Evil? - May 8, 2019