Scripture tells women to submit to their husbands, but what does that mean? Are we, as ladies, disobeying God in this area?
Some men say that it means that what they say goes or that they have final say over their wives. They mistake “submit” to mean that women should be submissive, and this is far from the case. Conversely, women are not to dominate their husbands either.
Find out how to have a harmonious marriage and find the answer to this scripture in our February issue coming out February 26th.
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019