Heavenly Father, we lift up our day to you. Please guide our steps today. May your will be done in our lives.
We pray wisdom into our day. Whether it is work, school, or home, help us to make wise decision that would benefit those around us. Teach us to be a blessing to our employer. Guide those of us who are leaders in our organizations in wisdom so that we make godly decisions. Teach us how to get along with people who may be disagreeable with love. May our work be of excellence honoring to you.
“Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men.” Colossians 3:23
“And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ.” Philippians 1:9-10
“Show yourself in all respects to be a model of good works, and in your teaching show integrity, dignity” Titus 2:7
“Do you see a man skillful in his work? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men.” Proverbs 22:29
“And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. … ” James 1:25-27
Lord, we pray strength and peace over our day. We pray your blessings and favor follow us wherever we go. We thank you for you open doors that no man can shut. We thank you for promotions and your unmerited favor. We thank you for this is the day that you have made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it. Thank you for the day that you have in store for me. Thank you for ordering my steps. Thank you for your strength and peace throughout my day.
In Jesus Name, Amen
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019