Do you know who you are, or are you in the midst of an identity crisis?
Many of us define ourselves by what others say about us: both good and bad, but do you know who our Creator says you are? Better yet, do you know it in your heart.
Popularity in the world is fleeting and not satisfying because in an instant people can turn on you. We can spend more of our lifetime trying to gain the approval of others, and usually at a detriment to ourselves. Happiness cannot be found in the delight in others eyes, but the delight in having a firm foundation in who you are as seen through God’s eyes.
When you believe this, you will see your thoughts and life transform.
This issue is for anyone who:
- Needs to know that they aren’t a “mistake”.
- Needs desperately to know that God loves them- no matter what.
- That God has a plan and purpose for your life to take you to places that you never dreamed possible- at ANY age.
- Needs victory from the pain of the past.
- Divine acceleration is.
- God’s call on your life is.
- God’s promises are.
- The importance of discipleship/mentorship
In short, learn who God created you to be.
This issue will liberate you from anything that holds you captive, and anything that prevents you from walking in the destiny that God has chosen for you. It’s never to late to step into your God ordained future, and nothing can prevent you from achieving it. It was written before you were born, and if you allow God to help you, so it shall be done.
Why? Because YOU matter to God. He loves YOU, and YOU are special to Him. So walk in the happiness that He has chosen for you. YOU will never be sorry that you did.
NEXT ISSUE COMING OUT OCTOBER 26, 2015 ON RESOLVING AN IDENTITY CRISIS.
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019