Someone out there needs to hear this message! This is for you!
Negative self-talk/Satan can make us believe the lie that we were a mistake- an entity that shouldn’t be here. Sometimes this believe can propagate in our minds when someone (out of anger or bitterness) tells us that we shouldn’t have been born, the person didn’t want a child, or we weren’t wanted. They are harsh words to hear, and no matter how you came to be- “wanted” or not- you are not a mistake.
The truth of the matter is that God knew about you before you were born. He had a plan and purpose for your life. He loves you unconditionally and wants the best for you. He wants you as He will always pursue you. Most of all, despite what you may be feeling or despite what someone has said over your life, you are not a mistake. God is perfect, and doesn’t make mistakes. It was His hands that formed you, created you, and gave you a purpose.
If someone has spoken this over you, or you believe that you were a “mistake”, then please read our next issue (October 26th). Learn how to overcome negative self-talk and walk in the destiny that you were designed for!
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019
- Hurting, Abandoned, Rejected and Alone: Where Is God? - June 13, 2019
- Hey, Believer! Bold Enough To Share The Gospel? - June 5, 2019
- Warring Over A Worrying Demon- And Winning! - June 5, 2019